July 21, 2019, 09:21:52 PM

Author Topic: Intro Hegel  (Read 2998 times)

Offline Hegel

Intro Hegel
« on: February 09, 2016, 02:03:44 AM »
Hi!

I stumbled upon your steam group, when i was looking at the profile of a modder. I was looking for somebody to help me with a specific problem with a tool.

So I was not looking for you. ;-)

But I will apply anyway. Why? Because I'm always looking for people like you.

The whole idea and the rules of the group remind me of the concept for a WoW guild I did about 9 years ago. A guild that still exists, tho i'm no longer playing the game. But the group we created lasted.

So just to give you an idea. This was my first console i played on...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philips_Videopac_%2B_G7400

I did not have a C64, but a C128 and lateron an Amiga 500. And I've been fondling PCs since 1993.

So regarding your questions in this other thread...

- I'm over 40
- I'm from Vienna, Austria.
- The games I like vary a lot. Probably my all time favorite are Sid Meyer's Pirates!,  Ultima VI, and the XCOM Series. Recently i played a lot of Payday 2 and played and modded 7 days to die.
- I usually play multiple times a week in the evening. Beats TV.
- I have a wife and a son. They are both gamers.
- I can use TS3 and will prefer it over any other voice chat service.

But really: I'd like to keep this casually. So I won't change my name to show a clan tag. I won't show up if my time does not permit.

For me it's really about knowing nice people to play with. So you'd be another piece of a bigger puzzle. As I would be for you. So if that's enough, I'd gladly be a part of your community. ;-)

I do not consider myself pro. But I do consider people who like to label themselves as pro as beings who might have lost their touch.

There are some good gamers out there. But as Laotse said: Gamers who hype themselves, have nothing else to offer.
:D

Cheers, Hegel

Offline graybear

• DOGs
Re: Intro Hegel
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 04:58:37 PM »
Welcome and have fun!

Offline Reconos

• DOGs
    • Steam Profile
Re: Intro Hegel
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2016, 01:36:00 AM »