July 13, 2020, 02:15:55 AM

Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 1993 times)

Offline Caterpillar

Hello everyone
« on: October 03, 2015, 03:55:58 AM »
Hey everyone,

My name's Mike, I'm 20 (In Jan), from Israel.
I'm obssesed with Wargame for one simple reason - weaponary, I love weapons and I know a lot about them (hobby).

I'm currently serving in the army so I'm home at evennings only (mid week) and home all the time at weekends. I usually end the day with a few games, so I'm active.
Was enjoying Wargame RD for a few months now and doing fine, though it's getting boring without having teamates that you could communicate with...

Anyway, hope to have some great time here and see you guys on Wargame RD soon  :)

Offline Elder Forest

• DOGs
    • Steam Profile
Re: Hello everyone
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2015, 09:25:29 AM »
Hi, glad you got my message.

Next stage is to meet up with a few of the guys on Team Speak and then Morbius or one of the other admins can set you up there - note you really need to have a common username* for the forum, TS and in game (as some of us get easliy confused).

* except for Carnage who is on the run from the CIA, FBI, MI6, the Sicilian Mob and the WRVS (West-Hampstead Rectal Vivisection Syndicate) - all of whom want his arse on a plate for different reasons.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 09:33:33 AM by Elder Forest »
Semper in excrementum - solum profunditas variat (Always in the shit - only the depth varies)

http://forums.airshows.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=30483&f=40

Offline captaincarnage

• DOGs
  • Playing ping pong in ding dang
Re: Hello everyone
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2015, 01:24:27 PM »
Hey, you missed a few  8)

And Welcome to the DOGS
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 01:34:36 PM by captaincarnage »