October 20, 2020, 03:42:22 PM

Author Topic: Active Players Voting  (Read 4889 times)

Offline rAttmAniA

• DOGs
Active Players Voting
« on: June 02, 2013, 06:30:16 AM »
Do we have enough active players voting for all the new guys playing Air Land Battle ? There is allot of good guys coming around
that need votes, also I think we have groups of guys coming on at rotating times different from allot of full DOG members.

Thanks

rAttmAniA

Offline Monty

• DOGs
Re: Active Players Voting
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 06:37:01 AM »
No worries, I've noticed we've had a bit of a lull in activity with some of our veteran members. We have quite a few PUPs who have been around long enough and with enough votes to make them full DOGs members so I have acted accordingly. :)

Offline crostorm

• DOGs
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2013, 01:03:44 PM »
yeah,wanted to post about same thing,i was on TS. thru whole week and seen only 1-2 dogs during that time,played with my fellow pups mostly.
hopefully that change soon,thx mods.

Offline campicus

• DOGs
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2013, 07:53:56 PM »
Im in Australia, so I am usually on after work which means everyone is asleep! :'( haha But I see people here and there. One of our main mods/admins is currently suffering with health issues, so he hasn't been on much.

Hopefully things pick up, regardless, there seems to be someone on each time I log in. Perhaps the problem is someone logs in, no1 is there, then they log off. So there are lots of people logging in and off, and no1 hanging around waiting for someone lol

DOGs Mod 8)

Offline Swabb

• DOGs
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2013, 11:04:49 PM »
Work and my girlfriend are raping my free time so I'm not on too much currently. It will improve :) that or I'll and up becoming a hermit begging for spare change to get into internet cafes.

Offline crostorm

• DOGs
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2013, 03:33:36 PM »
i cant see voting is open for you rAttmAniA ,or you didn't make any intro. thread?

Offline crostorm

• DOGs
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2013, 03:39:38 PM »
i cant see voting is open for you rAttmAniA ,or you didn't make any intro. thread?
oh,nvm, you are already promoted....

Offline campicus

• DOGs
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2013, 05:36:36 PM »
Rat didnt have his DOG perms for some reason :s I have fixed it

DOGs Mod 8)